Please carefully read the following information before your registration:
We have received the official approval that the ICCSE 2018 conference proceedings will be published by ACM ICPS and will appear in ACM Digital Library, i.e., EI indexed. To get your accepted paper published in the conference proceedings, each paper requires one author registration. On the other hand, a student registration does not cover the publication fee, i.e., even if all the authors of a paper are students, an author registration is required.
The fees for different types of registrations are listed as follows:
Author registration: 800 SGD, subsequent paper(s) of the same author: 680 SGD
Student / Non-author registration: 680 SGD
General participant: 300 SGD (with access to all keynote speeches, invited talks and technical sessions, but exclusive of conference goodie bag, reception and banquet)
The registration takes two procedures: fee payment and email confirmation. In terms of fee payment, so far, we only accept bank wire transfer. Please refer to the detailed banking information below. After making the bank transfer, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Email title: ICCSE2018 Registration, Paper ID(s)
- A scanned copy of your bank wire transfer receipt or an Internet Banking e-receipt
- First name, surname, affiliation (to be appeared in name tag)
- Registering author (if different from above), and the paper ID(s) covered in this transaction
- Amount of the fees paid, and their breakdown, e.g., the 1480 SGD paid includes one author registration (800 SGD, paper ID #100), one extra paper (680 SGD, paper ID #101)
- For multiple registrations in one transaction, please repeat Items #3 to #5 for each registering author
If you encounter any problem with the registration or want to make an enquiry, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bank Wire Transfer Info:
|Name of the Bank:||Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited|
|Account Holder:||SJ Event and Marketing Management|
|Account Holder Address:||No. 16, Jalan Naung, Singapore 537682|
|Bank Account no:||588-142703-001|
|Bank Swift Code:||OCBCSGSG|
|Bank Address:||OCBC Bank 65 Chulia Street, OCBC Centre, Singapore 049513|
|Reference:||ICCSE2018 Registration, PAPER ID(s)|
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Cancellation of any paid registration is only refundable if your visa application to Singapore is unsuccessful by 27 July 2018. In such unfortunate cases, if you are able to provide sufficient and relevant supporting documents, the organizing committee shall refund your registration after the conference. However, an administrative fee of $80 SGD will be applicable. Moreover, in case the full registration covering the publication fee of a paper is refunded, this paper will no longer be included in the conference proceedings.